Rotary Auxiliary Wiping Contact Switches
Rotary Auxiliary Wiping contact switches are modular in design and are very versatile
for switching a.c. as well as d.c. resistive & inductive loads. They are used as auxiliary
contacts in equipments such as HV - Gas Circuit Breakers and various equipments
where in it is linked mechanically to the equipment and follows the position as per
the linkage. In most cases a straight motion of main contacts is conver ted into
rotational through links & levers.
- Wiping type of contacting making it suitable for switching d.c. loads.
- Self cleaning of contacts is done during the operation.
- Capable of carrying heavy currents.
- Modular design to achieve any number of poles with minimum components.
- Superior insulating material ensures electrical & mechanical stability.
- Coventional free Air Thermal Current Rating (Ith): 20 Amp.
- Operational Voltage: 264 volts d.c
- Operational Current: 7.5 Amp.
- Utilisation Category: DC13
- Switching capability: Inductive loads with L/R ratio (time constant) of 20 mSec
- Dielectric Strength: 2.0 kv for 1 minute
- Insulation Resistance: ≥500 Mohm
- Mechanical Durability: ≥ 1,00,000 operations
- Electrical Durability: ≥ 1,00,000 operations
Click Here to Download Detail Catalog